Leaders in Christian Education since 1946
In Person Open House
Saturday, October 30 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Join us in-person for an open house at LCA! During this open house, you will:
Receive a tour of LCA's main campus
Meet current parents and students
Learn more about the admission process
Families looking to enroll for this fall or for the 2022-2023 school year are encouraged to attend. Health and safety protocol will be in place.
Attend LCA Connect
At LCA Connect, you will have a chance to connect with current LCA families and the Admission Team, see LCA on a virtual 360° tour, and learn more about the admission process!
Meet Our Admissions Team
Ryan is Director of Domestic Admission, an LCA alum, and also a soccer and lacrosse coach. Try to find a question that Ryan can’t answer!
Cindy is Director of International Admission, the Director of Residential Life, and an alumni parent. If you have a question about boarding talk to Cindy!
Priority Application Deadline for 2022-23: February 1, 2022
If you are a domestic student looking for the quickest way through the application process, download our free resource, “Fast Track to an LCA Education.”
In addition to our Day Program, we offer two types Domestic Boarding opportunities:
- Shared rooms with 1/2 bathroom en-suite
- State-of-the-art accommodations with music practice rooms, an exercise facility, outdoor basketball court, library, and areas for projects and socializing
- Three meals daily Monday-Thursday, two meals on Friday
- Security cameras throughout campus
- Transportation service between campuses
Our 5-Day Boarding Program is an option for domestic students who live in New England but outside of the daily commuting range. During the school week, students can participate fully in school activities return home for the weekends.
For students with active afterschool and evening commitments, we offer seasonal 5-day boarding options: Fall (Labor Day to Thanksgiving), Winter (December to March break), Spring (March-May).
- Single or double rooms with 1/2 bathroom en-suite
- State-of-the-art accommodations with music practice rooms, an exercise facility, library, and areas for projects and socializing
- Weekly laundry service (required)
- Three meals daily Monday-Friday, and two meals daily on weekends and holidays
- Residential life program, including field trips, activities, and social events
- Security cameras throughout campus
- Transportation between campuses
Domestic Boarding Costs
5-Day Regional Boarding
Full Time Regional Boarding
Full Time Boarding Tuition
Additional Boarding Fees:
International Student Fee: $4,000 (required for all students with an F-1 visa)
Student Health Insurance: $1,900 (health insurance is required by the state of Massachusetts)
Domestic students may be covered by their parents’ insurance.
Laundry Service: $999 (required for all full time boarders)
International applicants entering 8th grade and those enrolled in our AECIP program are required live in our Residence Hall.
International applicants entering grades 9 – 12 are required to live in our Residence Hall.
We do not accept students who plan to live in a Home Stay.
Our Residence Hall, located on LCA’s North Campus, is just ½ mile from our Main Campus. We enjoy seven beautiful acres and sit on top of a wooded hillside with sweeping views from every window. Transportation between the two campuses is provided.
TUITION & FINANCIAL AID
Families Receive Financial Aid
Students Receive Merit-Based Scholarships
Tuition Assistance ($)
Average Financial Aid Award ($)
*price includes tuition and boarding
5-Day Regional Boarding*
7-Day Regional Boarding*
Tutoring Fees (per semester):
Individual tutoring and small group tutoring for executive functioning are available at an extra charge. Please contact Ryan Patrie with questions.
Executive Function Group - $533.33 per year
Individual Tutoring 1x/week - $2,200 per year
Individual Tutoring 2x/week - $4,400 per year
Individual Tutoring 3x/week - $6,050 per year
Tuition Refund Insurance (TRI):
Available through Dewar Insurance, TRI is mandatory unless tuition is paid in full by July 1, 2021.
Expenses vary by grade, approximately $500-$800 per year.
Used books may also be bought and sold at a reduced rate.
Optional expenses include “out-of-town” field trips, special activities and socials, and Chamber Tour.
Domestic Boarding Fees:
Laundry Service: $999 (required only for 7-day boarders)
- Applications for financial aid are completed online, through the School and Student Services (SSS) website at https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal
- Applications should be completed by the admission application deadline, February 1, 2021.
- You do not need to have completed tax returns from 2020 to submit your application; we accept 2019 returns.
- You will receive notification of any financial aid awards in conjunction with your admissions decision, so you have a complete picture as you make your enrollment decision.
- Once financial aid is granted to a student, the Academy prioritizes granting a proportional level of aid for each subsequent year that the student is enrolled at the Academy, adjusted for changes in financial situation as appropriate.
- We consider requests each year, as we know financial situations can change.
- All families wishing to be considered for financial aid must complete the full application process for each academic year, regardless of whether your family financial situation has changed.
- Please be aware that financial aid awards are time-sensitive and any materials received after the established dates will be processed on a rolling basis, subject to available funding.
FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST
Complete these steps no later than February 1, 2021 for priority consideration. Families who have submitted all admission and financial aid materials by this date should receive a response within their re-enrollment or enrollment packages which are mailed on or before March 10, 2021 in compliance with AISNE guidelines.
- Visit https://sssandtadsfa.force.com/familyportal
- Click “log in” and create an account
- Complete and submit the PFS (Parent’s Financial Statement)
- Submit your 2019 Tax Returns plus a copy of all applicable W-2s for 2020. Be sure to include all applicable 2019 IRS Tax Form(s) 1040 with all accompanying schedules.
New and returning LCA students are eligible for merit-based scholarships. These are in addition to any need-based financial aid grants. This year, scholarship recipients received an average of $4,500 in merit-based scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $15,000.
These scholarships have been established through the generosity of donors, often in honor or in memory of loved ones, to recognize deserving students.
Some scholarships require a completed application form while others are awarded by faculty nomination or our Admissions Team. Applications and supporting documents must be received by February 1, 2021 for consideration.
Call Our School
48 Bartlett Ave, Lexington, MA 02420